Welcome to the Problem Gambling Assessment. This assessment is designed to help you decide if you wish to seek other forms of support or information. Simply click here to begin the assessment, and select the answer that most accurately reflects you.
Find out if you have a gambling problem
Are you concerned that you or someone you know may have a gambling problem? If you answer yes to one or more of the questions, this may be a sign of a gambling problem.
Have you or someone you know…
- Promised to stop gambling but then been unable to control the impulse to gamble?
- Gambled more and more until the last dollar is gone?
- Immediately returned to gambling to try to recover losses?
- Thought gambling could solve financial problems?
- Gambled to get relief from distressing emotions or personal situations?
- Believed gambling could bring the family money to do special things?
- Borrowed money to gamble with or to pay gambling debts?
- Lied to cover up gambling or gambling debts?
- Relied on others to pay gambling debts or bills because of financial problems caused by gambling?
- Felt restless or easily annoyed when trying to cut down or stop gambling?
- Lost or put at risk an important relationship, job, or a career or school opportunity because of gambling?